Some Charities We Have Supported
People and Companies Who are Great at What They Do
- David Pimental, our brilliant designer, artist and photographer.
- Great Woods Glass Art by artist and owner, Nancy Pimental. Extraordinary handmade gifts, stained glass and supplies, classes. Nancy also designs stunning custom and contract pieces including stained glass art from photographs, tiffany style lamps and windows. They're just beautiful. You must visit her art gallery at 259 Mansfield Ave., Norton, MA 02766 or visit her website at
- How2Heroes.com. An incredible "video" website of recipes and techniques. It's a living talking cookbook of everyday people, as well as culinary professionals sharing their special recipes. I was very fortunate to have them make a video of me baking my Toasted Almond Biscotti and Chocolate Biscotti Trifle. One of my favorite videos is of owner Lynne Vierra baking "Portuegese Sweet Bread" with her Mother. Made me feel like I was back home. I also enjoyed "Southern Biscuits" by Ashbell McElveen. My daughter baked these for my Mother-in-law and they were a big big hit! Honestly this is a great great website. Check it out.
- Intermezzo Magazine. A magnificant well-written gourmet magazine about "international wine and spirits, cuisine, kitchen and home decor, wellness, leisure and travel". If you enjoy "cooking and entertaining at home and traveling in search of wonderful food experiences" you must read this magazine and visit their website. Absolutely terrific recipes coupled with gorgeous photographs makes you want to immediately start cooking!
- Chronicle. WCVB-TV Boston. A great television program showcasing great people, foods and places in and around Boston and New England. We were on their show several times.Learn more athttp://www.thebostonchannel.com/chronicle/index.html
- Happy Hollow Custom Framing, 250 North Main Street, Mansfield, MA 02048. (508) 339-1234. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Owner and artist, Ellen Crea, has beautifully framed many of my personal photographs and business articles, letters, etc. Her selection of frames along with her artistic talent enhances everything to an eye catching piece of art. She also has a gallery next door to her shop and hosts frequent showings of area artists work. Call or email for her next showing.
- Kristi Johnston another extraordinary artist and photographer personally hand painted my chef jacket for Phantom Gourmet Food Festival 2008. It had splashes of their theme color purple, purple buttons and Biscotti Man sitting in a cup on my top left pocket. I felt very special! Kristi specializes in watercolor artwork and owns a pottery shop where kids and adults can paint their own pottery. Visit Kristi at Artworks, 263 North Main St., Mansfield, MA 02048 or visit
- Harpist Diane Patenaude who entertains visitors at our Biscotti Tastings with her angelic music. She has also provided our visitors with hands-on demo of the harp. Visit her at http://www.harpgigs.com/DianePatenaude/index.htm